Hyde (Japanese pronounciation: Hai-doh) is a Kintamani-Labrador puppy whom our brother got from his friend when he was already 3 months old. Here’s a brief story about how we got him in the first place. Christian (our brother’s friend) said that his dad wanted to slaughter Hyde and made him a Satay for God’s sake. He then became a hero and offered our bro the puppy! Kind of Fate because at that time our brother was looking for one, and we ourselves have never even thought about having a puppy before because we live in an apartment and we thought a dog would be too much to handle, BUT one day Hyde just came into our life. Like a boss. :’)
He is blond and he has very soft, cotton-like hair! Mad love it when:
- He strolls around and his hair touches our feet coincidentally
- He stops whatever he’s doing to make an eye contact with us (and of course going back to whatever he’s doing but nevermind lah)
- He feels tired and he will immediately lay down like a rug
- He chooses to sleep beside us, curled-up!
- He licks our face like there is no tomorrow (a big lick to the face is a sign of affection and closeness – googled)!
With Hyde, our days have been filled with “Aww…” “Ohhh…” and so on.
Oh, we just love him so much!