You may literally scream for this ice cream because it’s soooooooo heavenly good (and pretty, look at the cone)!! You can get it from one of the street stalls for ¥300 only.
2. Choose the tour that you’re interested in (Sakura / Strawberry Pickings / Skiing / etc).
Complete information about the price and itinerary details is right there on the website.
You can also choose the day and time. So practical!
3. Contact one of the travel agents that are listed below the page to arrange the tour.
They can also rent you a portable wifi, how convenient is that?
4. Make the payment
5. Train tickets and information about the trip will be sent to your hotel in Japan
Tokyo Rail Days’ PLUS POINTS
It is COST-EFFICIENT, CONVENIENT and EASY because:
1. You’re going to travel by train –a comfortable one, really!
2. All the tickets, informations and guidance is prepared by them, no need to hire a costly tour guide
3. Everything is customized to your budget and schedule
Visit their booth at Japan Travel Fair Event:
6-8th March 2015 at Central Park Mall, West Jakarta
We sincerely hope that you get to experience this wonderful trip for yourself, and better yet, with your family! 🙂