|The banner says “Ichigo” -means Strawberry 🙂|
Step-by-step Strawberry Picking:
1. Turn them upside down, and then pluck them down.
2. You can eat them right away, because they are already SO sweet just the way they are.
3. Or, you can also dip them in the sweetened condensed milk.
4. NOM NOM!
Strawberry picking tips: Select the fully red berries as they are the completely ripe ones.
How was it?
It was sooo heavenly good! Literally the SWEETEST, FRESHEST, JUICIEST, and MOST DELICATE ichigo we’ve ever tasted omg!! You guys should really, really try it!
↑ Click to play the video ↑
Now it’s… PHOTO TIME!
2. Choose the tour that you’re interested in (Sakura / Strawberry Pickings / Skiing / etc).
Complete information about the price and itinerary details is right there on the website.
You can also choose the day and time. So practical!
3. Contact one of the travel agents that are listed below the page to arrange the tour.
They can also rent you a portable wifi, how convenient is that?
4. Make the payment
5. Train tickets and information about the trip will be sent to your hotel in Japan
Tokyo Rail Days’ PLUS POINTS
It is COST-EFFICIENT, CONVENIENT and EASY because:
1. You’re going to travel by train –a comfortable one, really!
2. All the tickets, informations and guidance is prepared by them, no need to hire a costly tour guide
3. Everything is customized to your budget and schedule